About Dr. Beasley...
Dr. Beasley is a Christian and is a past member of the Administrative Board of the First United Methodist Church at Dyersburg. He has two children, “J.T.” and Bryce. He is a past president and board member and is an active member of Dyersburg Kiwanis Club. He has served on the Foundation Board of Dyersburg State Community College, YMCA Board of Directors and is past president of the Dyersburg/Dyer County Youth Football League.
Dr. Beasley has eight academic years of college education, which includes a B.S. Degree in human biology and the degree Doctor of Chiropractic. Dr. Beasley attended Murray State University on a Carr Academic Scholarship to obtain his pre-med requirements. He then attended Logan College of Chiropractic where he graduated valedictorian of his class. He has many years of practice experience including one year as a student intern at Logan College and two years of clinic internship, one at Montgomery Health Center, St. Louis, and one at Chiropractic Health Service, Longmont, Colorado. He has been in private practice in Dyersburg since 1988. Dr. Beasley also attends many seminars and scientific symposia to keep up with the latest research.
Dr. Beasley has been involved in many activities and has received many awards. Among these are the following:
- Valedictorian award of Logon College graduating class.
- American Chiropractic Association
- Past Board Member of the Tennessee Chiropractic Association
- Federation of Chiropractic Education and Research
- Adjunct Faculty of Logan University (College of Chiropractic)
- Fellow of the International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
- Fellow of the Academy of Pain Management
- Distinguished President's Award from Kiwanis International (One of Six)
- Outstanding Young Men of America
- Professional Who’s Who in Tennessee
- Oxford’s National Who’s Who
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Captain of the 1979 Lake County Football Team
HOME MAP ABOUT THE DOCTOR
PUBLISHED STUDIES BEASLEY CHIROPRACTIC CENTER
Dr. Jeff Beasley, DC
1335 Flowering Dogwood Lane
Dyersburg, TN 38024
(731) 285-BACK (2225)
If Our Offices are Too Far From You, then Click Here to
Locate Other Affordable Triton DTS Doctors in the USA